Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of use
This website is provided by Interface Europe B.V. (registered at Industrielaan 15, 3925 BD Scherpenzeel, The Netherlands, registered number 09064240) and its subsidiaries, hereinafter referred to as “Interface Europe” or “we”. A customer or visitor of this website will be referred to as “you”.
We request that you read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the website. By using the website or sharing or downloading materials from the website you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this document. If you do not agree to these conditions then you are not permitted to visit or use the website in any way.
Interface Europe grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable and limited right to access, use and display this website and its content. You agree not to (attempt to) interrupt the operation of the website in any way. We authorize you to view, share and/or download the content of this website (the “Content”) for 1. personal, non-commercial use or 2. commercial use when conducting business directly with Interface Europe or its affiliates.
All interest and title in and rights to the Content remain with Interface Europe, affiliates and contracted parties.
Any use of the Content is restricted in the following ways:
- Any proprietary (including copyright) notices must be retained on all downloaded and/or shared Content.
- Modification of the Content is not allowed, nor using the Content in any way for public or commercial purposes.
- Any person to whom the Content is transferred and/or shared must be notified of these Terms and Conditions and agree to accept.
You accept all additional restrictions displayed on the website from time to time.
All Intellectual property rights mentioned or established on this website and its Content are governed by Interface Europe B.V.’s subsidiary Interface European Manufacturing B.V. (registered in The Netherlands, registered number 50970364). This includes but is not limited to website related copyrights, mentioned patents and trademarks. These intellectual property rights are protected by worldwide intellectual property laws. You agree to comply with these laws during your use of our website and to prevent any unauthorized copying, reproduction or infringement of the Content. Interface Europe does not grant any right to you regarding any patent, trademark, copyright or trade secret information.
The website and its Content may contain inaccuracies and errors. Even though we strive to prevent such inaccuracies, we do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the Content or reliability of any information displayed or distributed via this website. Interface Europe reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to correct errors or omissions in any part of the website. We may also make other changes to (part of) the website without notice. This website and its Content are provided “as is” without any representation or warranty. We do not guarantee the fitness for use of the products as displayed on the website.
Also note that actual product colours may vary from colours shown on your monitor. Colours can be verified by ordering a sample from our website.
Third party websites
Interface Europe may provide on its website links to websites that are operated by third parties. If you use these links you will leave the Interface website. Via these links you will visit the third party websites at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. We do not endorse, warrant or represent any linked third party website or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon.
You agree that you will:
- Take measures to ensure that all material you place or make available on our website is free of malware, such as viruses, Trojan Horses and Time Bombs, that could damage or interrupt the website;
- Behave appropriately according to generally accepted norms and values. Defamatory, threatening, obscene, harassing, or otherwise unlawful material is not allowed on this website;
- Be liable for the use or misuse of your username(s) and/or password(s);
- Not infringe on the privacy rights of other customers or visitors; AND
- Not provide Interface Europe with proprietary ideas, concepts or know-how through the website. If you do provide us with such information you agree that we are free to use this information and that you grant Interface Europe with an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free and unlimited license.
In no event shall Interface Europe be liable to any person or entity for any direct, indirect or consequential damages that are related to the use of the website or its Content or any linked website. Not even if Interface Europe is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
Choice of Law
This website is controlled and operated by Interface Europe from its offices in the Netherlands. If you access this website from location outside of the Netherlands you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed by the laws of The Netherlands.
- The articles set out in these Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement between Interface Europe and you with respect to your use of the website. If a provision or portion thereof is found to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the permitted maximum extent and the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force.
- Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the website must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions or the practices of our website, please contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Interface Europe may alter the website and/or there Terms and Conditions at any time. We advise you to visit this page regularly to ensure you are up to date with the latest version.